What is a Virtual Assistant?
Put Simply, a Virtual Assistant can help to lighten your workload without the risk of employing extra staff.
What is a Virtual Assistant or VA?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a self employed professional who works remotely from their fully equipped office, using the internet and other technology to communicate with their clients.
Why Key Virtual Assistance?
Key Virtual provides professional secretarial and administrative support when you need it, saving you both money and time. With a wealth of experience gained over 25 years and in a wide variety of environments, we have the skills and know how to make your life easier and free up the time you need to grow your business and do what you do best.
The Benefits of a Virtual Assistant
- Tailor made, confidential and reliable service from an experienced professional
- Only pay for the hours and service that YOU NEED and USE
- A more cost effective and personal service than you’ll receive from agency staff with the continuity needed to build a good business relationship
- No National Insurance, PAYE, sickness, holidays or maternity pay
- No workspace or office equipment required
- More time for you to do what you do best
Like more Information?
For more information about Key Virtual Assistance and how our services can help you save time and money, call 0116 271 9867, email email@example.com or use our online contact form.